Public Services Information

Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)

American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)

Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (OSLA)

Ordre des orthophonistes et audiologistes du Québec

Saskatchewan Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA)

Manitoba Speech and Hearing Association (MSHA)

New Brunswick Association of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (NBASLPA)

Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHAA)

Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA)

Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists

The Hanen Program

Richmond Public Library Speech Checklist:

International Society For Augmentative and Alternative Communication (ISAAC)

Autism Society of Canada

Institute for Stuttering Treatment and Research (ISTAR)

Healthy Hearing

Tinnitus Association of Canada

Hearing Foundation of Canada

National Aphasia Association

American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Assoc. (ACPA) & Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF)

Learning Disabilities Association of Canada

Association for the Neurologically Disabled of Canada�

International Stuttering Association

The Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America

Head and Neck Cancer (Canadian Society of Otolaryngology)

Autism Society of PEI

PEI Heart and Stroke

PEI learning disabilities association

Alzhimer's Society of PEI


May is Speech and Hearing Month
Read full article >


What do Speech-Language Pathologists do?

Speech-Language Pathologists are specialists in communication and swallowing disorders. More >

Who do SLPs work with?

Babies, children and adults with neurological or physical disabilities. More >

What do Audiologists do?

Audiologists are specialists trained at the Masters level to provide service in identifying and treating hearing loss and balance disorders. More >