Private Practice List

(Updated Feb 2017)
For a printer friendly version please click here:

Disclaimer: Please note that the "Private Practice List” is offered as a service to the public and members of our professions. The accuracy of the listings is the responsibility of the individuals listed. The Prince Edward Island Speech & Hearing Association (PEISHA) does not accept responsibility for its contents or the services provided by any individual listed.

Clinician's Name/Address Areas of Specialty

Speech-Language Pathologists

 Jillian Arsenault
(902) 620-1109
[email protected]

Adolescents and Adults
Rick Burger
Box 537
Cornwall, C0A 1H0 
(902) 940 5347
[email protected]
Jenna Gallant
[email protected]

Preschool Children
Chelsey Gregory
(902) 956-9216
[email protected]
Clinic and Home based services in Eastern PEI
Preschool and School-aged Children
Michele Moffat
15 Irwin Drive
Charlottetown, PE  C1E 1S3 
(902) 388-1964
peisl[email protected]
Preschool and School-aged Children/ Adults
Dawn Riley
 (902) 940-2562
[email protected]
Voice, Fluency, Speech, and Language
School Aged Children and Adults
John Serkiz
The Speech Cooperative
Clinic, home based, and web based services
(902) 940-6713
[email protected]

 School Aged Children

Melissa Spidel   
Campbell Hearing 
    Charlottetown, PE 
(902) 569-3879
[email protected]
Preschool and School-aged Children

Peter Benstead
PEI Audiology
Midtown Plaza
39 Eden Street, Suite 6
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 2S2
(902) 892-8060
Fax: (902) 370-3039
[email protected]
Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Krista Campbell
Campbell Hearing
Kirkwood Mews
393 University Avenue
Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4N4
(902) 569-0101
Fax: (902) 569-0304
[email protected]

Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Pat Ellis
Connect Hearing
     C-614 North River Road
Charlottetown, PE, C1E 1K2
(902) 892-6989
[email protected]

Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Karen Enman
Connect Hearing
     475 Granville St.
Summerside, PE, C1N 4P7
(902) 432-8154
[email protected]
Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist


There are no current news items.


What do Speech-Language Pathologists do?

Speech-Language Pathologists are specialists in communication and swallowing disorders. More >

Who do SLPs work with?

Babies, children and adults with neurological or physical disabilities. More >

What do Audiologists do?

Audiologists are specialists trained at the Masters level to provide service in identifying and treating hearing loss and balance disorders. More >