Contact Us

PEI Speech and Hearing Association Inc.
P.O. Box 20076
Charlottetown, PEI
C1A 9E3
[email protected]


May is Speech and Hearing Month
Read full article >


What do Speech-Language Pathologists do?

Speech-Language Pathologists are specialists in communication and swallowing disorders. More >

Who do SLPs work with?

Babies, children and adults with neurological or physical disabilities. More >

What do Audiologists do?

Audiologists are specialists trained at the Masters level to provide service in identifying and treating hearing loss and balance disorders. More >